HIV Prevention and Pre-exposure Prophylaxis ECHO
Through the use of the groundbreaking Project ECHO model, and web-based video conferencing technology, your health center will work alongside other health centers to create systems of care that support patients with HIV. HIV/PrEP ECHO is an opportunity for your health center to learn from experts and apply those learnings to increase the availability of culturally-responsible, comprehensive primary care for people with HIV.
HIV Prevention/PrEP ECHO Learning Objectives:
- Improve my ability and my organization’s ability to provide high-quality care for people with HIV.
- Build relationships with other organizations that will facilitate peer learning experiences, both during the ECHO sessions and beyond.
- Develop and refine strategies that enable my organization to collect HIV and PrEP data to improve health services and patient outcomes.
Who should participate?
- Providers who are currently providing care to people with HIV.
- Health Center Staff with an ability to commit to 12 two-hour sessions in 6 months.
- Providers with an interest in the opportunity to tap into the collaborative power of health center teams and public health experts.
Are you currently participating in HIV Prevention/PrEP ECHO? If so, click below for access to recordings, survey links and additional resources.
For more information on the HIV/PrEP ECHO program, email email@example.com.